• Add to Collection
  • Tools Used
  • About

    About

    An edit done as part of a class assignment, based around fantasy images.
    Published:
Assignment 1- Fantasy image. 
Below is the final version using edits suggested by a classmate.

Based on his suggestions, I first created a whole in the garage wall, to help it seem more eerie. I also downloaded a brush-set to finish the smoke effect.

Special thanks to my friend Rex Mazza for being my model! 
Assignment 1- Fantasy image. 
Below is the final version using edits suggested by the Professor.

I used a found image and placed it as the background. I also placed an opaque layer over the entire image to help the model better "fit" in the setting. I used a downloaded smoke-brush set to clean up the smoke effect and make it seem more cohesive. 

Special thanks to my friend Rex Mazza for being my model! 
The background image was a found image that was free to use under public domain.