The Wishing Cranes
The Wishing Cranes is a Ringling College thesis film co-directed by Seth Anderholm, Kaiya Telle and Ellen Arnold, Production Managed by Lara Arikan.
Wishing Cranes is an three and a half minute long 3D animated short film about Yuki and Sho, two orphan siblings living in Japan in the 1960s. Sho is a responsible brother and a hardworking paper boy, Yuki, his younger sister simply wishes she could spend more time as a family.
Kaiya, Ellen and Seth are responsible for all I.P. and creative assets. It has been a blast working on this project with them as I contributed strictly in a production level;
- creating and managing budget,
- communicating with additional talent such as Composers and Sound Designers,
- drawing up contracts,
- creating our strategy for out Kickstarter funding, including writing the script and editing the Kickstarter video together.
- connecting with music licensing professionals,
- communicating with voice talent and booking studio space for recoding sessions,
- arranging team meetings.
Looking forward to premiering Wishing Cranes online in Summer 2017!
Thank you for all your support in advance.