Beside is 116 pages of original content filled with essays, tales of adventure, practical guides, interview portraits and sublime photography.
The magazine is published twice a year and produced individually in English and in French.
In our first issue, we collaborated with:
- The wildlife protector Monsieur Pageau
- Fly-fishing tribe Hooké
- Activists Amy and Dave Freeman
- Essayists Robert Moor and Nicolas Langelier
- Adventurers and photographers Jeff Spackman and Alex Strohl,
- Journalists and photographers Michael Barrus and Lise Ulrich
- LA-based editor Vivianne Lapointe
- Patagonia founder Yvon Chouinard
- Start-ups like Hipcamp, Colter Co. and Getaway
YOU CAN BUY IT HERE