Festivals and the glamor all around it makes our lives more beautiful – isn’t it? Festivals are celebrated to rejuvenate our soul and relax our mind. For that one day of festival, we therefore end up planning in advance so that we can be with our loved ones. And when sometimes we cannot be present around our loved ones, we send them gifts to convey our love and respect for them. We buy Diwali gifts in local market and do Christmas shopping online just because we all love to remain connected by the emotion called love.
Here are some of the glittering gift ideas that would make your life brighter.
1. For Raksha Bandhan, you can plan to gift your brother, a personalized T-Shirt with his photograph and a funky quotation.
2. Dusshera is a ten days celebration of Goddess Durga which was initially done by Lord Ram before he set out to fight the battle for releasing Sita, his wife from the prison of Ravana. For this occasion, you can send some lovely garments and jewelries to your loved ones.
3. On the day of Karwa Chauth, send a box filled with dry fruits to those married women who would be keeping their fast for longevity of their husbands.
4. As a gift on Janmashtami, you can send a booklet of Bhagwad Gita to your parents or grandparents. The principles mentioned in Bhagwad Gita is like an invisible teacher that can guide you through thick and thin. So, you may send them to your friends as well on this holy day.
5. To celebrate Holi, send gulaals and home-made gujiyas to your friends and relatives who are staying away from you.
6. Diwali is our brightest festival where every corner of our house is lit up. Buy some decorative electronic lights or designer candles to your girlfriend or wife.
7. As a bhai dooj return gift for your loving and caring sister, surprise her with a giant wall clock to be kept in her living room.
8. With Christmas shopping online, you can get a huge Christmas tree to decorate your home and surprise your children by throwing a kids party full with cakes, chocolates, and candies.