A website design and development for a state school. The customer had a predetermined idea about how the homepage had to be.
So, we made an acurated design according to the customer idea and, after that, we selected an appropiated third-party template for Joomla! (the website uses this CMS). We adjusted the configuration to the design needs and performed some deeper adjustments modifying the template php and CSS code. Several plug-ins were also added.
There existed a previous website which contained a not-so-ordered bunch of articles. The project included the analysis and re-organizatoin of all these contents and importing it to the new website. In addition, the old contents included quite dirty HTML code. So, we translated the information with an ad-hoc conversion and cleaning process (instead of a standard migration), accessing the old and new databases via direct SQL sentences. Currently we do this website's webmastering.