We were asked to come up with an idea for an awareness campaign regarding the ragweed alergy.
This is what we did: for about two months (august and september) the ragweed alergy becomes the real identity of the affected people. So we used an Romanian ID card (something that all of our target can relate with) but we changed everything:
- the series is AMB, short from Ambrosia (the ragweed name in Romania)
- the number is 196 367, the overall population of our home town Oradea, Romania.
- the personal numeric number is 1 16 08 01 029455, 1 from beeing the first public campaign on this subject, 16 08 01 is the date of the beginning of the campaign, 029455, the total procent of the people that could be affected, in the end by ragweed alergy (15%).
- the address points to Ambrosia (Ragweed) Street
- the validity of the ID card shows the period in wich the alergy affects the people.
- and the name of the person is H. Apciulescu wich is a romanian pun for the sound you make when you sneeze.