1. Download and install the free preview of Adobe XD (MAC Only for the moment): http://xd.adobe.com
2. Create artboards (I used dimensions of 960 by 541) and link your artboards in the prototype view. You can open the Getting Started tutorial at launch of Adobe XD to learn how to use this tool.
3. Share your prototype (File > Share) and create a link. Click on the Embed button, and copy the code.
4. Create a project on Behance and add an Embed item. Paste the code and you'll get your slideshow.
5. If you update your slideshow in XD and share it again, it will automatically update the content on Behance.
You can customize in Adobe XD the speed of the transition between the slides, and the transition effect. I used Slide Right, but you can also use the Dissolve transition.