F L A V T I S S
2014 / Flavoured Tissue Packaging
On packaging design class, the assignment asked the student to create a 'unique fictional product' and then randomly exchange it with another student in the class to do the packaging design. After received a random product brief from a friend, I did some research about the market and competitors to find the problems before started with the design.
- Fruity perfumed facial tissue for kids
- Three kinds of flavour (orange, grape, and apple)
- Client wants the packaging to be extremely unique in triangle shape
- So many competitors in Indonesia market
- Unique packaging design usually create more waste, consider the sustainability
- Different approach from usual facial tissue packaging (competitors)
- Display it in unique way to attracts buyers (color & display instruction)
- Make it collectible and easily refilled (sustainable) with glueless design.
- Nominee for Best Packaging Design in Ultigraph Award 2015
- Nominee for Best Craftmanship in Ultigraph Award 2015