Experimental Typography
 
This was a very dangerous project, but still a ton of fun! Don't do this at home... like I did!
I made a letter "V" out of "Hepo cubes". Drew the letter on a piece of cardboard and then I glued the cubes with glue for wood.
After that all I needed to do is light it on fire and take a shot. But it's easier said than done. Had to be insanely fast because I had only one shot at this and only two hands for it!
Sister project here.
I was so pleased with the photo, kept it raw.
Everything caught fire eventually...
But I was prepared, had a pot of water nearby!
This is what's left of it.
I kept it as a reminder not to light things up again!
It also looks good in negative!
Special thanks to Dragan Bibin, my professor at the Academy, for motivating and inspiring us!
 
If you enjoyed this project, you might like this one here.
Thanks for watching!
 
V for Vendetta
224
1,707
11
Published:

V for Vendetta

Book cover for a graphic novel - "V for Vendetta" by Alan Moore. Done mostly manually thanks to the use of experimental typography. The idea wa Read More
224
1,707
11
Published:

Tools