You can design an exceptional print or digital magazine by following these steps.
1. Pick an interesting topic. You need to determine your expertise and as well as your target market. You must remember that a magazine should have a subject matter to showcase a catalog that you want your audience to know.
2. Choose a title that will mark the attention of your audience. Your title must be succinct. You should make sure that each of the articles in your magazine will retain for years and that it will represent your brand.
3. It is preferable to have a good cover article. Every magazine should have a cover article that could get the attention of the readers as well as from its design and content.
4. You should also seek for a cover image. The eyes of the readers are usually drawn from the top and the center of the page, thus a cover image should have interesting elements in such areas.
5. Your masthead must be fantastic. By using the same typeface in every issue could also create a consistent brand. You can also play with the colors of the text to match the cover image.
6. Write the body of each article. You can draft all the pieces in the house; rely on freelancers, or even outside contributors.
7. Your articles must also have quality images. Having a great cover image is not enough. You must have photos and graphics to accompany each of your articles, of course, with some limitations.
8. Decide on the featured articles. Aside from the cover article, you should further place two or three articles to highlight in the cover page.
9. Place thumbnails. Put in mind that when you place thumbnails, the images likewise complement with the background.
10. After having the articles and images assembled, you should make a table of contents.
11. The back page of your magazine should also serve as a full advertisement of a certain product or service.
12. Most especially, you should prioritize the following when you are already in the process of printing your magazine.
· Paper quality-it is recommended to use a glossy paper
· Layout- each of the pages should be laid out as expected.
· Full-bleed-should be added to ensure that there are no blank images in your document.
Check the Printing VIP Blog in order to ensure that all of which are satisfied. You will learn the ways on how to print marketing materials, make club flyers, and design online cards. There are actually a lot of services offered, but you will be guaranteed of the perfect standard it can provide you.