Wake Up, Koala! was my senior year Game Design Capstone project. It was created in conjunction with the Sjögrens Foundation to help spread awareness of Sjögrens in a fun yet educational way. With the Unity game engine, the game was completed with over 110 levels and over 40 different hats to customize a player's experience.
Over the course of the production of the game I took on a variety of roles. These roles were:
- Designed and Implemented the in-game currency.
- Designed and Implemented the in-game store.
- Implemented the different hats and designed how these would impact the player experience.
- Created different tools to help with the design process and pipeline of the game.
- Integrated different Unity Services into the project (Unity Analytics and Unity Cloud Build)
- Maintained the project's Git repository
- Designed 30 levels of the game.
- These levels encompassed two different worlds (6 and 7) with different mechanics and design philosophies.
The game is currently available on the Apple App Store, Google Play, and on Amazon.