Wake Up, Koala! was my senior year Game Design Capstone project. It was created in conjunction with the Sjögrens Foundation to help spread awareness of Sjögrens in a fun yet educational way. With the Unity game engine, the game was completed with over 110 levels and over 40 different hats to customize a player's experience.
Over the course of the production of the game I took on a variety of roles. These roles were:
- Designed and Implemented the in-game currency.
- Designed and Implemented the in-game store.
- Implemented the different hats and designed how these would impact the player experience.
- Created different tools to help with the design process and pipeline of the game.
- Integrated different Unity Services into the project (Unity Analytics and Unity Cloud Build)
- Maintained the project's Git repository
- Designed 30 levels of the game.
- These levels encompassed two different worlds (6 and 7) with different mechanics and design philosophies.
The game is currently available on the Apple App Store, Google Play, and on Amazon.
App Store: Wake Up, Koala!
Google Play: Wake Up, Koala!
Amazon: Wake Up, Koala!