These are links to some projects I have collaborated on over the years.
With Ariel Rojo Design Studio:
• Línea Alma. A line of outdoor furniture using recycled aluminum.
• Silla Alma Rombos. A special edition variant of the classic Alma chair.
• Peltre. A new concept for a casual Mexican eatery.
• Sky Alert. Helping a startup repurpose seismic alerts for a broader audience.
• Librobus Educal. Development of a mobile bookstore for the Mexican government.
• Radio Vecina. A program to encourage social development program to reactivate the
guild of radio technicians in downtown Mexico City.
• Línea Oaxaca. A furniture line utilizing Huanacaxtle, an exotic but abundant and underutilized wood from Oaxaca, in southern Mexico.
• Línea Oaxaca Masisa. Redevelopment of the Oaxaca furniture line using wood laminates and composites.
• Villeroy & Boch. Concept and product development for new lines for Villeroy & Boch for the Mexican and Latin American markets.
• Mabe. Design and development of experimental light fixtures for appliance manufacturer Mabe.
• Fachada Cicerón. Façade design and development for a residential building in Mexico City, using Resysta wood substitute in an innovative way.
• Educal. Concept and development for an innovative bookstore for children to be built at the Ciudadela in downtown Mexico City, including furniture, interiors and illustrations.
• Línea L3. Design and development of a furniture line to expand and showcase the capabilities of Alfher Porcewol, a manufacturer of enameled steel wall panels in Mexico City.
• Macetas Chapultepec. Design and development of planters for the Chapultepec Park in Mexico City, doubling as a space for art showcase.
• Taller Educal ABD. Co-design workshop for the development of products to promote reading.