Helmcken Falls - Yoho National Park
- 8900 kms by airplane
- 8 hours by car in one day to get there
- came across into 3 bears in the rainforest
- 22 shots merged
- 8,6 gb the final edit
- 4 hours postproduction
And last but not least...
- scared by the fact the sky would not have been clear
- only 15 m to shoot before the moon rise
- scared by the thought the 3 bears where somewhere around me hoping they would not be approching to close to me!
This has been one of the most intense and powerfull experience in my life! I was in this amazing place (Helmcken Falls - Canada) that is one of the darkest place in the world! (in a scale from 1 to 15 is considered to be 1 - pure darkness)
Hope that something of the emotions of that amazing night would come even to you :)