How to Recover Deleted Emails and Contacts from Yahoo Mail Account
If you accidentally delete an email address from the contact, how are you going to restore it? Say, if you delete the address of a client, what will you do in such an unfit situation?
Restoring deleted contact is easy with yahoo technical support engineers
You can restore the deleted contact within the past 30 days
· Go to the Contact icon and click on Deleted Contacts icon in the left column – the deleted contact appear here.
· Just select the contact you want to restore. If this is not the contact list, you are looking for skip it
· If you have selected multiple contact click on Restore Contacts and if selected on contact, click Restore.
· Again click on Restore button to confirm the action
· Then move ahead and click on Done button to return to Yahoo Contacts
If you do not find the contact you are looking for in the list you have restore then you can request for the full restore of your Yahoo Contacts. You will find that the Yahoo Contact is recovered at a particular date. For this you need to
· Click the Contacts icon
· Click Actions and select Restore from backup
· Select a date to restore your contacts from the drop-down menu
· Click Restore
Restoring deleted emails is easy with yahoo customer support
Well, the emails that we delete actually get dumped to the Trash bin in the mail. But you can recover that easily simply visiting the Trash page and click on the particular mail and click on Move to Inbox option.
However, if you have deleted them permanently from the Trash also, then you need to call up the experts and know the way out to restore the emails in a synchronized manner. They can help you to restore messages lost or deleted within the last 7 days. As soon as you submit, the request of restoration the Yahoo Official team will be informed who will start rolling out Yahoo Mail back to the restore point you pick. If you find the restoration as successful, you will receive messages after restore point you have picked. But still we recommend the backing up your recent emails and IMs before you rolled back.
Call up the customer service to help yourself with various aspects and to reach out to them dial Yahoo customer care phone number today.