user's avatar
Rappaccini's Daughter

For our final Graphic Design 2 class, we had to create posters again for the Des Moines Metro Opera. This one was based on Rappaccini's Daughter. I decided for mine that I wanted to combine some traditional artwork with digital type. So I made some sketches and played around with watercolors. I created a grid and researched various flourishes to use in the corners. After deciding on a design, I used a calligraphy pen and india ink for the border and created the dress using watercolors. After scanning it in, I put on my typography.
Rappaccini's Daughter
1
19
0
Published:

Rappaccini's Daughter

For an opera, my Graphic Design 2 class created posters. I combined print and digital for mine.
1
19
0
Published:

Tools

Attribution, Non-commercial, No DerivativesAttribution, Non-commercial, No DerivativesAttribution, Non-commercial, No Derivatives