1 - Step One. Wooden selection. Anchico, Guayubira, Zoita, loro blanco, and Guatambu
2. Then, pressing. Remember you can always make homemade presses, you don't need to be fancy here / Después el prensado, con prensas caseras.
3. A good wick 35 mm DeWalt and a good table saw to give shape them(don't be cheap with your wicks, it really makes a difference) / Una buena mecha DeWalt de 35, y una sierra de banco para darles forma /
4. Then, brushing, milling and sanding (and sanding, and sanding) / Despues, el cepillado, fresado y lijado.
5. Spend some bucks on a good Linseed Oil / Colocación de aceite de lino.
6. And last, but not least, the little rubber legs!. (never forget that the last touch is the one that makes the difference) / Por último, las patitas...y listo!
Sign up or Sign into view personalized recommendations, follow creatives, and more.
Sign up or Sign in to view personalized recommendations, follow creatives, and more.