Nowadays, as more and more people want to do some modifications to their off roads to make it more useful and safety. Men love to give a ride with their off road, especially with Jeep Wrangler. However, have you thought that driving your Jeep Wrangler in a forest at night? Without any street and your Jeep has dim factory light. You must be pretty afraid whether accidents will occur or not. In such situation, auxiliary led light bar can surely help you. With auxiliary led lights, you can eliminate your worries.
Here, I want to show you the installation of the 50 inch off road led light bar on the A-Pillar for 07-Current Jeep Wrangler JK and JK Unlimited Vehicles. We just need a 50 inch straight led light bar, a pair of upper windshield 50inch straight light bar mounting, safety glasses, 4mm Hex/Allen Key, T40 Torx Bit and Ratchet Driver.
First, install the mounting bracket. You need to distinguish the bracket installation direction.
1. Put on Safety Glasses. Locate the 6 T40 torx bolts on both windshield hinges. Remove all 6 bolts using a T40 Torx bit and ratchet. Retain bolts for reassembly and be careful not to drop the hinge plate after the bolts are removed.
2. Locate Driver and Passenger side brackets and place the corresponding gasket on the backside of the bracket.
3. Place the bracket over the hinge plate and align the holes on the bracket with the holes in the factory hinge plate. Reinstall the 6 T40 torx bolts lightly with at T40 torx bit and ratchet but do not fully tighten at this time.
4. Repeat this step on the passenger side of the vehicle.
Then install the 50 inch light bar.
1. Install the studs (supplied with light bar) into the ends of the light bar. Snug with a 4mm hex and install the supplied spacer on both ends. Carefully insert the stud through the hole in the bracket on the passenger side.
2. Drop the stud on the driver’s side down into the slot.
3. Install washer, split washer, and nut (supplied with lightbar) on both sides.
4. Adjust lightbar to the desired angle, then and tighten the nuts with a 13mm wrench.
5. Fully tighten all bracket hardware to complete the installation.
Then, the off road light bar can be perfectly served your need for more lights. In search of more lights and upper windshield mounting bracket? Just visit Auxbeam.