So I focused on the following:
• A UX that anticipated the tasks users needed to complete – We broke down the steps for users on both sides, to the bare minimum, so tasks were completed quickly and easily.
• A UI that followed on from this theme – I wanted to create an interface that was uncluttered and minimalist (Heeding Oprah’s advice about complications).
• Big, bold, beautiful visuals – The use of these would convey the warmth and humanity of the brand.
• A large dose of quirk in the visuals – As reflected by the brand personality, you’ll see visuals that are modern in their palette and selection.
• A brief intro about the owner – The brand was given a human touch, so that users felt that they were dealing with a Company that was run by a person and not just a machine.