my nerby voivodeship - Małopolska - just got new logo, here is my proposition.
Main meaning are:
- crown id addition to Krakow former Polish capital city, castles and palaces, whole history and relicts;
- letter "M" for its name;
- mountains valleys for nature, turism, Wisla river and Tatry mountains;
- people and technology joined together for Universities, majoc IT companies and whole "city life".
Colurs represent that region too:
- yellow/gold for historic reason (crown, monuments, kings and queens);
- oragne for dominating in city views, mostly build from orange bricks;
- blue/deep blue for technology, people and nature.
Other colour versions.
Some usage propositions.
Two other ideas...
Thanks for watching ;)