TOP 5 TIPS TO HELP YOU PRODUCE THE BEST VIDEO | TV COMMERCIAL PRODUCTION IN THAILAND.
Whether you are making your first film or TV commercial production in Bangkok-Thailand or looking for a new supplier to create a new advertising video campaign, you’ll want to achieve results that boost sales and raise brand awareness. Whilst every brand has different requirements, there are some things you should keep in mind in order to create a TV film advertising production that contains original engaging UX content campaign in Asia.
1. Put a concise brief together. The creative and execution of any new film-video commercial stems from knowing who you need to reach, and in what manner you wish your brand to be perceived. Clearly identify your target audience and the message your commercial needs to convey. If you have conducted research or have focus group feedback, then evaluate and summarise your findings.
2. Keep your film marketing message simple. There is only so much you can impart to the viewer in a 20, 30 or 60 second slot. Avoid cramming too much into a short space of time. The most effective commercials have a hook, they set up a situation or problem and present a solution followed by a call to action. When evaluating the script, read it out loud, check it for timing, does it flow well over the duration of the commercial? Is there time for pause at the key messaging?
3. Make solid claims. All film commercials in Bangkok need to be passed through Clearcast before they can air. The script and final commercial are both submitted. Every claim or benefit described in a commercial needs to be backed up, sometimes with supporting documentation, before it can be approved and go to air. Channels won’t run a TV ad without Clearcast approval.
4. Make the most of the production budget. You may have an increased, yet still modest budget than usual for TV film production through 2017, so don’t be afraid to shop around. There are a multitude of talented production companies out there who don’t charge sky high prices. If you don’t need a cross media campaign from a full service advertising agency, consider approaching a production company directly.
5. Decide what you want to spend The most common question is “how much for a TV commercial”? It really is ‘how long is a piece of string question’?! Decide what you are spending on media, and then proportion an amount for production. Some people advise a new campaign should assume 10% of the TV media spend for production, but this figure can be entirely dependent on the scale and duration of the campaign.