and on ancient megalits, that were found around the lake, carved in amazing figures.
In plan the whole complex is reminiscent of the dragon.
1. the Head - is a construction of an open theatre on water
2. the Neck - is a road to the main bilding, restaurant "on the Hill"
3. the Body :
1) ground floor on the right - reception, hall, administartion
2) ground on the left - cafe on the water with a curved terrace
3) 1st floor - library
4) -1st floor on the left -restaurant "Waterfall"
5) ground floor on the left - green gardens
6) -1st floor, on the left, under gardens - open air swimming pool with grottos
7) -1,ground floors - baths, muds, swimming pools
4. the Body - swimming pools, open air swimming pool, aromatherapy, etc.
5. the Body - infrastracture
6. the Tail - family apartments
7. the Tail - small apartments
8. the Left Wing - luxury aparments with a view on the lake
9. the Right Wing - Kids camp with infrastructure, swiming pools, gardens, playgrounds, etc.
10. the Dragon's Treasure - the multilayered Garden-Park with canals and walking roads in labyrinth structure, and main square with copies of acient rocks with pertroglifs on them.