North Carolina Program, Consumable
Harcourt School Publishers, 2007
print elementary program. The program was very successful in the market, winning +90% of sales upon its debut.
Created a visual cue, using light green only to indicate where students were asked to interact with the page by circling, underlining, or writing out their answers.
While creating some new elements, like the TextWork box, held onto brand familiarity by also using elements from our most recent National program, such as color palette, type styles, and graphics.
Production Overview - Grades 1 and 2
• Worked on page layout for both the Grade 1 and Grade 2 projects during production.
• Collaborated with Editorial to create a visual story thru art and photos
• Selected, hired, and directed illustrators
• Directed photo shoots in studio and on location
• Kept within budget by using pre-owned photos and art, as well as digitally creating simple cut-paper art