Tired with my usual styles and things I've done over the past few months I went back to playing around with particles.
In this little experiment I ran fluids multiple times inside solid objects with limited amount of particles.
The cycle is simple. Run the simulation, let the particles settle in (or not), make it solid object, apply collider to it, repeat until the shape is full. The final result is basically a 3D jigsaw from which I removed most pieces and left a few pieces that I considered the best for the job. Finally I cleaned up the edges with booleans to make the pieces fit inside the shape and applied the materials I created and felt that were best for this job.
For this set I've tested different shapes, colours and emitter setting and modifiers.
And this is the result...
Thanks for watching!