Branding and packaging for a new health food brand, The Cure. The company itself was to be conceptualised and evolved into a full identity system.
- Student Project -
Drawn from research and personal interest in the health food industry, The Cure was created as a range of minimally processed, organic products. The name comes from the idea that certain foods can be healing to the body. The Aztec/tribal pattern refers to early civilisations who produced the first jerky as a source of energy.
1. Research into organic grocery store customers with keywords and benefits
2. Ideas summarised into Pinterest moodboard
3. Brand name, products and varieties established
4. Initial concepting and sketching
5. Aztec pattern takes shape in the form of a feather and onion, which are then digitized and treated
6. Typography, colors and graphic elements chosen and employed across different product designs