The Rinehart Clinic is a medical clinic founded by the Rinehart family in 1913 on the Oregon Coast. The Rineharts have been staff doctors since the clinic's founding over 100 years ago. The clinic was founded to
bring medical care to families working in the timber industry at the coast.
The new logo symbolizes a new era of growth and service for the clinic. The trees pay homage to the early years treating logging families and also the beautiful coastal forest where the clinic is located. The heart symbolizes the compassion and care shown to each patient of the clinic.
Project executed in collaboration with Frey Resource Group.