Some argue that there are fond memories of sleeping in the old canvas tents army. When pressed for more details, they are likely to admit tents were drafty, moldy, leaky and heavy. Modern tents, lightweight and easy to create, come in a variety of di for ions to flow exactly fit your needs.
1. Decide what type of tent you need. In order to gravlax time or use a low-altitude tent car - camping from Costco or shop for sporting goods will work well. For general tourism and a modest increase, three-season tent is best. For mountaineering and heating, should four seasons or high altitude tent.
2. Step up to a major brand if weight, durability, Transmission setting and resistance to wind noise (tightness) are issues. For a variety of opportunities for tent, check out Coleman Montana8 Tents and Discount Tent Sale websites.
Added money buys tent lighter, which lasts a lifetime (if well cared for), resins easily resist crushed in the wind (so you will not wake up and find his tent collapsed in his face) and protects against rain.
3. Explore the prices. Three season tents cost more than car tents - camping. The bigger and / or better built tent so, the more it will cost. An average of two people, three seasons ten tons worth $ 150 to $ 250. Two people, four-season tent can cost up to $ 700.
4. Estimated usable space. Some small tents two people are fine in good weather, but can feel cramped if two people plus gear and dog is waiting for the storm. On the other hand, two tourists do not want to wear -Severe tent designed for four.
5. Shop for tents in the face and then buy online if you find a better deal. Creeps in and stretch. Make sure the legs and head are free from all. Imagine spending 24 hours there during the storm. Cozy or torture? Keep looking until you find comfortable.
6. Think di for John compromise. Taller Camping Tents are comfortable, but still subject to wind buffeting. Shorter ten tons is more secure in high winds and is likely to be warmer, but can feel claustrophobic. Vestibules offer a "porch" to stash your gear or to cook in during bad weather. Some tents are must for lags remain upright and not others. All tourism tents, even freestanding people are more effective when for lodges outside. Unless you are a single wall tent will need rain fly for a shield from bad weather.