Created as an Interactive Projection, this work was used for 4 different applications.
1. Moksha Family Arts Collective (Art Basel Miami, 2014)
AudioVisual Performance during Art Basel Miami 2014 at Moksha Family Arts Collective in Little Haiti // Went back to forth with Cloüd playing our tracks while I was also controlling the visuals with hand movements and sound. I write the software in Processing. Leap Motion used as sensor.
Hand made mask using cardboard, cutting blade, ruler, and cutting board.
I didn't sketch it. I visualized it and started cutting.
2. Bakehouse Art Complex (Art Basel Miami, 2014)
Vjing my Interactive Art (Sound Generated + Hand Controlled with Leap Motion) – I wrote the App + Djing my Tracks.
Location: Bakehouse Art Complex in Miami for the event ‘Lucky You’.
For inquiries / bookings, contact me.
3. Rays of The Unda Mask (WILLPOWER STUDIOS, 2014)
4. 2015: INFINITE POSSIBILITIES
Poster made with hand waves & loud screams !!!
5. Fashion / Style: Rhythmik Flow
Click HERE to purchase items from my collections :) Cheers !