MSA is leading the design of this $80 million, 30-storey, mixed-use condominium project in the heart of Hamilton, Ontario.
Named after Joseph Connolly (1840-1904), the architect who designed the church, the project integrates the former James Street Baptist Church through the preservation and adaptation of the east tower.
The Connolly development is a mixed-use community that integrates a heritage building, retail, amenity, and dwelling units in Hamilton’s Downtown to encourage a community of live, work, and play. The long term sustainability of the project is considered through several environmental initiatives which apply both active and passive strategies to the site as well as the conservation of the heritage building with over 20,000 SF of stone façade and over 1,200 SF of stained glass.
Stay tuned for updates as we work with the Community and City of Hamilton!
Developed by Stanton Renaissance