- _Branding and Art Direction for Adventure Films,a Creatively-led Independent Film ProductionCompany based in Luxembourg.
- _A custom stencil-like rounded logo has been createdwhich is unique to the Adventure brand. This has thestrong Industrial references of an action packedadventure, with a much more rounded friendliercraft and feel which represents the ethos andstructure of the brand.
- _The physical product range keeps with theindustrial feel of the brand. Embelishmentsemphasise this through the use of colour,die-cuts and screw and post binding.
- _The business cards are triplex printed anddie cut with the stencil logo. This helpsreinforcethe industrial qualities of thebrand in a unique, tactile way.
- _The 50 page strong Portfolio is bound using aScrew & Post binding method. This helps reinforcethe industrial feel of the brand and also adds aunique tactile quality. The front cover is die cutand the use of stock, format and layout has beencarfully considered for maxium displaying purposes.
- _The collection of 9x postcards are used to helppromote the brand to potential clients. The copyhas been carefully chosen to help bring the warmand friendly nature of the company across.Qoutes have been hand-picked from iconicfilms to help represent the idea of takinga client on an adventure.
- _The basic stationary range includes a letterhead,invoice, compliment slips and envelopes. It'simportant to keep a proffesional edge, whilstalso maintaining the bold character ofthe brand.
- _The Storyboard Notebook is a custom designednotepad that can be used for multiple purposes.This ensures that the brand is carried throughfrom the idea stages, right through to thefinished delivered piece of film.
- _The images are treated using a brandedcolour overlay. This helps bring some sortof consistancy to the visuals of the verydifferent varying peice of film.
- _The brand transfers seamlessly into digital witha responsive website that runs across multipleplatforms with ease.
The brand is applied even further into the interior and
exterior of the studio workspace. Industrial materials
are made use of to help reinforce the brand asthetic.
Some of these include corrugated metal, stencils and
wooden sterling board.
- -Thanks for ScrollingAdventure Films349, Route de LongwyL-1942 Luxembourg+352 661 76 12 firstname.lastname@example.orgCopyright Sam Lane & Adventure Films2014. All Rights Reserved