Re-branding of a local Pennsylvania attraction. Discovered in 1871 by William Merkel & John Gehret, who were blasting for limestone; a valuable resource widely used by farmers. The two revealed an undiscovered cave within the hills and began exploring their find. Later they would open up the cave for tours to visiting tourists. The amount of visitors are way beyond what William & John would have thought of when they first opened CRYSTAL CAVE PARK, but the tradition continues.
This re-brand and design of CRYSTAL CAVE PARK's logo and brochure, reflects the sights and structure found in the cave. From the stalactites and the stalagmites, to the reflecting Big Pool.