The Georgia Studies Digital Textbook was a huge undertaking for GPB’s small web and education department of seven, but everyone broadened their skills and took on numerous responsibilities to meet the release date. My tasks on this project included:
– Importing and editing text in Adobe Indesign
– Curating images and licenses to replace outdated content. Making touch-ups to existing images via Photoshop.
– Re-editing GPB original programming into short clips that reinforce topics throughout the book.
– Traveling to various locations in Georgia to capture 360˚ virtual tours, interviews, photographs, and b-roll to update the original content in the book, as well as, packaged into stand-alone Virtual Tour apps.
– Directing, producing and editing promotional videos that highlight the interactive features of the book.
* These videos were used specifically for marketing and fundraising.
Download the book: