Adobe Stock Creative Challenge
Announcing the next creative challenge theme:
With the holidays just around the corner, now is the perfect time to create family-centered stock content! From relaxing at home together, making a delicious meal, or going on an adventure—there are an unlimited number of ways to showcase good times (and hard times). Family can mean siblings, relatives, friends, or even pets. Capture the magic that comes into play when family members create unique, lasting memories from the moments they spend together.
Some creative kick-starters:
• Capture a wide variety of family moments. Set up a shoot and take a series of photos that tell a story throughout the day—from early mornings to cozy evenings.
• Evoke emotion in your subjects to draw in the viewer and make it easier for them to connect with the story you are trying to tell.
• Consider what your family does together, can you use or recreate those moments to create sellable stock content? Think about playing sports together, going to concerts, taking the dog for a walk, etc.
• Families come in all shapes and sizes—consider diversity in your shoots and show different types of families.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
✨ Join the Adobe Stock community on Discord. Learn alongside artists from around the world, see insights and tips from the Adobe Stock team to help make you become a more successful contributor.
CREATIVE CHALLENGE RULES
• Post your work in the #ASCFamilyTime forum on Discord with the relevant hashtags: #ASCFamilyTime and #AdobeArtist
• Please post no more than 3 visuals, motion, or illustrations per challenge.
• If your work has already been accepted to Adobe Stock, please provide the link to your image or the content ID number.
• Post a preview of your image if possible (post a link to the content if the file is too big).
DEADLINE TO SUMBIT
🔴 This is a 2-week challenge. The deadline to submit is Wednesday, December 14th at 12 p.m. PT.
🏆 The winner of #ASCFamilyTime will be announced on Thursday, December 15th at 12 p.m. PT.
Artist Credit: Carlos David