user's avatar
Geisha & Cranes- Japan Relief
Japan has long been at the forefront of modern culture, technology and the arts. It has, as one country, contributed so much to our everyday lives over here in the west and I felt that it was only right to do something to give something back at a time when it was most needed. In March, Japan was hit by massive earthquakes and a devastating Tsunami that claimed countless lives and laid waste to whole towns within minutes. At a time when so many people were in need, every little contribution counted for something. So by way of my own contribution, I came up with this and offered it for sale from my online print shop and have been donating 75% of the proceeds to the Red Cross for Japan. The other 25% covers costs of printing, postage and packing and listing fees.

On a personal level, this is one of my favourite pieces to date :)
Geisha & Cranes- Japan Relief
5
302
0
Published:

Geisha & Cranes- Japan Relief

A piece dedicated to the victims of the natural disasters in Japan. Sold at www.sugarmilk.bigcartel.com to raise money for the Red Cross.
5
302
0
Published: