- Personal series of illustration. Like in series with interpretation of russian cities of coats of arms, the main idea was to create an interpretation that would be based on general elements of coat of arms. The illustration has been made according to the description and historical references.
- This first compilation dedicated to countries that I've already visited. Russia is my homeland and I visited Ukraine and the Netherlands. And I hope this list will continue.
- DESCRIPTION: 'Gules escutcheon, a two-headed eagle each head imperially crowned holding in its dexter talon a sceptre and in its sinister talon a globus cruciger and ensigned with an imperial crown all Or.'
- DESCRIPTION: 'Azure escutcheon, tryzub Or.'+
'Most historians agree that tryzub most probably depicts a stylized falcon which according to the Slavic mythology was the Primary god (Pershoboh).'
- DESCRIPTION: 'Azure escutcheon, billetty Or a lion with a coronet Or armed and langued Gules holding in his dexter paw a sword Argent hilted Or and in the sinister paw seven arrows Argent pointed and bound together Or.'+MOTTO: "Je Maintiendrai" french for "I will maintain".
- THANKS FOR WATCHING