How to destroy documents without a paper shredder has always been an area of concern. People who are willing to get rid of large number of unnecessary documents often prefer paper shredding machine. However, it gets relatively difficult when you don't have one. You must know how to shred documents without a paper shredder in order to ensure that documents can be shredder at ease without any hassle. Below are few ways through which you can get rid of excess paper documents without a shredder at home.
- You can search for free paper shredding events in your locality
- You can consider burning the documents in your backyard or bonfire
- You can dissolve the paper into water for few hours and pulp the same
- You can tear the paper into small pieces and put them under compost bin
- You can consider using a grinder to shred confidential papers
- You can shred the paper with your hands
-You can use shredding scissors available at stationery shops
Above are few recommendations which you can use to get rid of excess paper documents without a shredder easily.