Sintez OKA LLC is located in East Industrial District, Dzerzhinsk, Nizhny Novgorod Region.
The history of OKA Plant dates back to May 16, 1938, with several facilities detachment from Zavodstroy (presently referred to as Kaprolaktam OJSC).
The Plant creation was aimed at ethyl antiknock agent for motor fuels that is extremely necessary for military air forces and transport.
New production facilities were built and put into operation since 1947 through 1972:
- formal glycol production;
- industrial ethanolamine production;
- quinone and hydrogen peroxide production;
- non-ionic surfactants production;
- ethyl mercury chloride (seed disinfectant)production;
- diethyl ethanol amine and dimethyl ethanol amine production;
- chemically pure ethanolamine production;
- Sintamide 5 production.
1970 was the year of creating the facility for Tosol-A cooling fluid production that was exported to more than 700 places worldwide in 1980s.
Nowadays Sintez OKA LTD is a modern manufacturing company that:
- makes and sells 43,000 tons of products a year;
- occupies 60% of the Russian ethanol amine market;
- exports 18,000 tons of products a year.
The Company manufacturing complex includes several production plants employing over 600 people. The total complex floor space is 48,000 square meters. Sintez OKA LLC is the leading Russian chemical company in the amine market. The Company constantly works on expanding its production capacity and building new production facilities. Most manufacturing lines are built according to the variable-mission system principle and can support manufacturing of dozens of products meeting both operating standards and specific consumer requirements. Our partnership with the leading companies prove that all the products of Sintez OKA LLC meet the international quality standards.