About: I attended a 2-Day hackathon for the organization Peace In Technology Middle East
Role: Designer - logo, favicon, FTUE, layout, & animation
Project: We were tasked with creating an application within 36 hours that would bring people together across conflictng nations.
Process: Our team had the idea of bringing people together through food. Take a picture with your food and be automatically be matched with someone from another country eating a similar dish. From there you are able to chat with the person further if you choose.
1. color pallete - I chose orange because Eastern hemisphere prefers warm color pallete (yellows, oranges, reds), Western Hemisphere prefers cool colors (blues, purples, etc)
2. favicon - low res friendly
3. logo - scaling friendly
4. loading animation
5. first time user experience for first bootup to explain product in simple 4 screens
6. first time loadup animation - icon bounces to symbolize it can be touched. Sliding up drops mouth and icon slides in
7. all art assets created by me: mouth, hamburger, logo, faces, and camera