Add to Collection
About

About

DESIGN BRIEF Food is a blessing, the food left a curse! - Brief - Design an activity to change the Hong Kong people on the concept of kitc… Read More
DESIGN BRIEF Food is a blessing, the food left a curse! - Brief - Design an activity to change the Hong Kong people on the concept of kitchen waste and processing methods . - Target Audience - Chinese, mainly live in Hong Kong, and between the ages of 19 - 35. Young people to care about the environment, Housewives, Office workers. -Tone of voice - Hong Kong every day, wasting a lot of food, the main reason is not a positive attitude for the remaining food. The design must be fresh and atmospheric style, minimalist typography and a strong performance attitude to food. Bring the audience a sense of positive resonance. - Considerations - 1 It must be between the participants to share the experience, because persistent activities affected by the participants, and therefore must be an incentive to the participants offered to share . 2 Handle leftover food is the long-term behavior of a city, and therefore is not a short-term activities or short-term trend. 3 The face of the government's inability to policy, to be implemented through non- governmental forces. - Background – Chinese society has a habit of eating leftover food to present wealthy state. Today, Hong Kong daily production of 3,000 metric tons of food waste, and shipped directly to the landfill. Nearly a decade, the public began to waste food brought fewer problems. For example, the expenses of dealing with food waste were included in the cost and let food higher costs. Finally, the burden on the public. The Hong Kong business community has different activities to reduce food waste. Unfortunately, because the customer restaurant food waste accounts for only 30% and the other 70% of the food waste kitchen will discard. Adverse effects, activity gradually disappeared. Household kitchen waste was a lack of concern about the increasing amount of food wasted every year. ----------------------------------------------------- Date from “剩食 Food Waste” by LEILA CHAN , 2011 Date from “Likeable social media ” by Dave Kerpen ,2011 Date from “Branding : from brief to finished solution ”by Mono, 2004 Interview: Hung lam ,(Co-Lab) website: http://thehousenews.com/ http://www.thekitchn.com/ facebook page: 升級再造計劃 ‧ Upcycling Design Project Date from: ‘Information Sharing of the Virtual Community’ by Chih-Hsin Tsai*, Ling- Ling Lai**2010 Read Less
Published: