- NocturnalDedicated to those who suffer from late night inspiration.
Children's illustrated book.
For the creatives.
- It was the darkest of night and I ready for bed.
- Smooth down my nightgown and turn off the lights.Oh! This was bliss, to curl up in bed. The pillows were fluffed and the stage was set.
- Oh! This was bliss, to curl up in bed. The pillows were fluffed and the stage was set.But in a corner, a shadow stirred.
- It crept down the walls and slide to the floor.
- Then with sudden violence, it exploded with force.
- Writhing with terrible menace, it lunged for my head.
- "No!" I cried. "Please! Not again."
- I twisted and turned and cried out pleas.Yet mercilessly it prodded, and paid me no heed.
- As my eyes drained empty. The beast gave a victorious grin.
- And gobbled me whole.
My thoughts consumed me and sleep was no more.
THANK YOU!Please, click "APPRECIATE THIS" button below, if you liked this work.