FlashWorld Poker Cards
FlashWorld is a conceptual art project aiming reawaken a sense of wonder about one’s environment stimulating curiosity and bringing people to question both the art and their relationship with their surroundings.
- Figure out your suits and their colors
- Arrange card suits on number cards
- Corner design
- Designing Face Cards
- Designing Jokers cards
- Designing Ace of Spades cards
- Designing Back of cards
- Remaining consistent with size, resolution, and margins
Needed product research, competitive analysis, and branding details to…
- Choosing the card size ideal for the target market,
- Selecting appropriate card stock
- Design for tuck box packaging
Graphic designer – Jason Guillard
- Creative brief
- Conceptual design review
- Competitor research
- Final design files (AI, PDF, JPG, Mockups)
- Learning about FlashWorld’s audience.
- Create a design based on the target’s preferences.
- Brainstorm and generate a range of potential solutions.
- Build a prototype (or series of poker card sets) to test your hypothesis.
- Survey audience for feedback.
- Product, competitor, and audience research
- Creating graphics for poker cards
- Preparing final artwork for printing
FLASHWORLD Poker Card Deck
FLASHWORLD is an interdisciplinary art project that captures both the random and unpredictable, telling stories of humanity and the infinite complexity of nature, reality and the surreal.
THANKS FOR WATCHING