In this exercise, the ideia was to create a layout for a New Year's Eve application. I had to create a Print, Mobile and a Desktop layout, with the same visual language.
My ideia was to create some kind of a social network where the main focus were New Year Resolutions.The goal was to create a website that helped the users stick to their resolutions, a place where people could list their New Year wishes while keeping track of their friends' lists.
I decided to begin with the Print layout. This was going to define the colour pallete and overall visual language of the whole project. Therefore, I created a 10x15cm postcard that redirected people to the website using a QR Code. For the back-side the ideia was to have a functioning, personal, and obviously material, version of the website.
The next step was where the real working started happening: creating the actual website. I tried to keep it as simple as possible even though I eventually added the gray colour to my pallete.
The next and final step was the mobile version. It basically is a simplified version of the website optimized for the touch experience.