The idea behind this personal project was to make it look as photorealistic as possible. 
First I started with creating very detailed and complex model of Triumph motorcycle, this was probably the most time consuming part of the process. I wanted to make sure it will look good in any resolution and close up shots.
Once I was happy with my model I was ready to start thinking about the most attractive ways of presenting it. One of the renders is full CGI environment I build, and other ones are high resolution HDRIs. 

Entire project took about 300 hours to finish. 
These are the tools I used : 3ds max, Vray, Substance Painter, Nuke


Triumph Motorcycle CGI
8
78
0
Published:
user's avatar
Seweryn Stankiewicz

Triumph Motorcycle CGI

8
78
0
Published: