• Video clips must be between 5 and 60 seconds long.
• Stabilize your shots to make them more appealing to stock buyers.
• Offer a variety of shot distances so buyers have flexibility.
• Don’t include audio, unless it helps to bring your footage to life with atmospheric sound.
• If any voices are recognizable, you need to submit a model release!
• Add padding at the beginning and end of footage, so buyers can trim to fit their project.
• Use color correction as needed.
For more tips and resources, download the quick start Adobe Stock video guide.