Há no novo vida nova (In new there's new life) leads us to the idea that we can find new life in something new so we thought it could be a good idea exploring an existing object, keeping its appearance, but turning its concept to something new.
Since this was made to celebrate Christmas and New Year's time, it also could be a good idea to mix a Christmas object with a New Year's idea.
Having in mind all of the premises described above, the object is an Advent Calendar – related to Christmas – but, instead of chocolats, we have an objective or a "mission" for each day (e.g. smile to the other people in traffic) – when we celebrating the New Year, we often point objectives to achieve during the new year.
This way, the calendar tries to encourage people to do little actions that can make them happier during that day.
Below, you can check the list of 24 daily objectives:
1. Set up the Christmas tree with the family
2. Adopt a pet
3. Take my partner to the promised restaurant
4. Do not smoke during all day
5. Smile to the waiter at the café
6. Go to a theatre play with the family
7. Prepare a session of board games to the friends
8. Wake up early, prepare the breakfast and take it to my partner in bed
9. Say "hello" and "thank you" to people
10. Tell a joke to the neighbour in the elevator
11. Tell my kids how much I love them
12. Reserve the promised trip
13. Go to a concert with the family
14. Leave home with family and friends with no destiny neither returning hour
15. Smile to the other people in the traffic
16. Prepare a surprising dinner to my partner
17. Read an enchanted story to my kids
18. Leave a post-it with a positive message to my work partner
19. Buy that promised book
20. Walk in the rain with no fear
21. Cook a chocolat cake with my kids
22. Spend the morning wearing pyjamas, in front of the fireplace, watching to a movie with the family 23. Leave Christmas' postcards in the neighbours, family and friends' mailbox
24. Make all these objectives a habit in 2014