user's avatar
Pandemonial: From Sketch to Definitive Version
Pandemonial: From Sketch to Finish
(i) As a first step I did some preliminary sketching, to get a feel for the overall look of the logo, paying special attention to symmetry.
(ii) I then fleshed out the sketch and sent it for approval to the client.
(iii) After the first feedback, the sketch above was fleshed out some more.
(iv) The client then had a change of heart and wanted the logo to be more old school, say in the vein of the (old) Beherit logo. So I redesigned the letters, making them all look horny and furry. 
(v) I then added a "halo effect" and bat-wings for good measure and sent it out for approval.
(vi) The design was approved and I got to work my magic, so to speak.
(vii) As a final touch I added a fiery web-like halo and some rotten batwings. I sent it to the client and got the seal of approval. Another day, another logo done.
Pandemonial: From Sketch to Definitive Version
1
21
0
Published:
user's avatar
Gerrit Rijken

Pandemonial: From Sketch to Definitive Version

1
21
0
Published: