Your new quarterly contemporary art magazine and much more.
In this issue: a day around the world, with unique encounters, special places to visit and the best
of the contemporary world, all through our lateral point of view.
• an interview with Christò in his Manhattan home;
• a day at DIA: Beacon Art Foundation on occasion of their 10th anniversary;
• an engaging conversation with Vera Munro among the works in her new gallery in Hamburg;
• a visit to Hangar Bicocca in Milan with Ragnar Kjartansson;
• a trip to contemporary Tel Aviv’s art venues;
• Ben Vautier talks about his philosophy over coffee;
• Angelika Taschen, editor and collector, opens the doors to her wonderful home in Berlin.
Creative Director & Graphic Designer: Nicole BertaniGraphic Designer & Set Design: Lorenzo PiccininiPrinted by
Publi Paolini on Nov.