Mid-fidelity prototype and test artifact designed to provide the user with a dashboard reporting on key data concerning inventory management issues and merchandising quality of a given dealer's vehicles being advertised on Cars.com.
- Inside sales and Account Managemers
- Help desk reps
- Employees of dealers advertising on Cars.com
Merchandising and KPIs:
I need to understand at an aggregate level:
- What does my inventory "look" like on Cars.com?
- Does it give the appearance of being currated?
- Is it priced competitively?
- Does the ad include the appropriate number of photos and a video?
- Do I have a written descriptions that speaks to the shopper by highlighting the value of the vehicle?
I want to see which ads need additional editing. When bulk editing scenarios are possible (i.e. prices on a inventory sheet), please let me do so. I often don't need to see the detail view of each ad and I work in Excel all day so I'm very comfortable tabbing through fields to make edits.
Cars.com allows car shoppers to add reviews to the site. I need to know what people are saying about me, when they're saying and I need to know how I look when compared to my closest competitors, geographically.