Learn the tips to plan a wonderful and unforgettable marriage that will give you and your guests a day haven’t thought of.
So you have read the pros and cons, discussed with family and friends, and a professional planner. You are all set to exchange marriage vows at your dream destination. But do you know how to go about?
Every couple wants their marriage to be unique and memorable. And to make it the wedding of their dreams, they are ready to do anything and everything. A destination nuptial requires deep and careful planning. With that in mind, listed below are a few tips you need to keep in mind when planning an ‘out-of-country’ wedlock.
• Early planning is a must – Planning is one of the important ingredients when it comes to marry on an exotic location. You and your guests need to book tickets and accommodation in advance to save a little extra.
• Decide the budget – Once you have decided the way you want to get married, it’s time to fix a budget for you and your guests. You should book the venue/destination keeping in mind your as well as your guest’s budget. Also, inform your guests in advance, so that they’ll be prepared and book tickets in advance. Early booking costs less.
• Decide on a location – This is the most significant decision one has to make when it comes to tying knots on an exotic location. The choices are ample and good. But selecting the best out of good is your task. In order to find a perfect location you need to choose a location or destination that matches your personality and choice. A professional wedding consultant can be of an immense help in this process.
• Fix the date ASAP – Destination marriages are highly popular these days, therefore dates and location gets packed immediately. Once your location is decided, book the location and other things to avoid last minute high cost and stress. A professional planner may help you in the booking process.
• Prepare a Guest List – Once you know your destination and budget, it’s time to prepare a guest list. Generally destination weddings call for ‘invitation to only close ones.’ There are certain limitations in this type of wedding. As you have to book the venue considering the strength of your guests, therefore numerous guests mean more cost. Think from all perspective and create a guest list.
• Know the legal requirements – You will need to know the legal requirements of the place you are traveling to. If you have booked a consultant, he/she will take care of the same giving you the scope to enjoy your marriage and honeymoon.
These points should be kept in mind when planning for a nuptial. The tips will remain the same, no matter where and when you are planning for an alliance.