Rainbow Paper Craft, Arts & Crafts - GoldieBlox
April 2020 - July 2020, Contract Designer
I collaborated with ThenWhat and GoldieBlox on the creation of an Arts & Crafts Kits product line. This kit contains three colorful projects utilizing paper in different ways - a pull string rainbow piñata, a paper bowl, and a light-up lantern. Along with tapping into art, this project teaches kids about STEM concepts such as levers and pulleys as well as how paper is made.
My work on this product included:
- Designing and prototyping the three projects.
- Detailing sourcing specifications for the elements of the kit.
- Creating the final dielines for the die-cut piñata pieces.
- Reviewing samples and providing feedback to the factory in China.
- Developing step-by-step instructions for creating the three projects.
You can view the product page on GoldieBlox's website here.