Intro: Learn to produce your own danish whisky.
1. Take out the attached seeds and plant it. Nurse it until it's ready for harvesting.
2. Malt the grains on a floor to trick the chemical reaction to produce sugar.
3. Take out the attached sheet of peat and smoke the malted grains.
4. Mash the grains to extract the sugar in the fluid.
5. Use two still pots to destill the fluid - this will become the base for the whisky.
6. Pour the fluid into a wooden barrel (preferably an oak or ex-bourbon barrel).
7. Wait a couple of years (minimum 3 years) and pour the golden liquid onto a bottle and give it a sniff.
8. Now peal of the cork of the image above and compare your whisky to ours.
- Yeah, it's hard work producing a good bootle of danish whisky.